Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 05-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Mustang Kid's Avatar
Mustang Kid Mustang Kid is offline
Addicted to CHPs/SSPs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Grants Pass, OR
Posts: 844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
Awesome work Sam. She's got to be getting close to a repaint now huh? Can't wait to see it
Thanks! I can't wait to see it all new and shiny too It's getting close, but no body work has been started yet, other than some of the paint was stripped off with a razor blade. 90% of the body is straight and rust free

Quote:
Originally Posted by chp1982 View Post
Looking good. How's the mechanical portion of the resto going?
Thanks! Here soon I will pull the motor and replace all the gaskets and possibly a repaint of the motor. Nothing has been started yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPCHPSTANG3101 View Post
Interior looks good, steam cleaning and some time can do wonders to a vehicles dirty interior. I believe I made 9 batches of cleaning sloution for our steam cleaner when I cleaned mine.
I only sprayed on some tire cleaner(which works wonders). I didn't have any other cleaners. It deffinately turned out much much better. I just wish my carpet wasn't faded.


And I was very happy about this
__________________

Sam-
1985 CHP #8337
CHP Motor Transport Mustangs
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.