Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 10-27-2011, 10:04 AM
copcamaro's Avatar
copcamaro copcamaro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jefferson City, Mo. 65109
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
As part of my job, I am required to travel somewhat frequently. With Debbie being under-employed, the two of us have talked about her getting involved in something to keep her busy. I recently came home from a trip to see that she had jumped right into something - raising chickens!

Yes, she found a place that delivered a small chicken coup, which she had placed in the back yard. When I looked inside, I could see she already had three birds in there: two roosters and a hen.

When I went inside the house to talk to her about her new hobby, I told her that it was kind of interesting, but that she made a mistake by buying two roosters and only one hen. I said she got it backwards. She quickly corrected me, and said "It's OK, the one rooster travels a lot!"

Now, that was a good one!!!!!!!
Take heed to her little message
.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.