Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-21-2011, 08:55 PM
EXNODRAMANOTCH's Avatar
EXNODRAMANOTCH EXNODRAMANOTCH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOstang View Post


seriously...no dangling things like this out there w/out posting a pic or two :-)
Mike, hopefully by the time I get the decal installed I'll have the camera fixed (or have a new one), and then I'll take some photos of the new lights. I also replaced the door window moldings with new units, installed an NOS front license plate holder, replaced the drivers seat back with a non-bent one (with a working back latch release), and also stripped/repainted the case of the radar unit on the dash. I may try to enter it in the GSTA show at the state fair grounds in April, as that is the first show of the year here (no World of Wheels show here for 2012).
__________________

1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car
1989 5.0 LX Convertible
1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol)
2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.