Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Welcome!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 01-31-2010, 03:22 PM
8034's Avatar
8034 8034 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Gilchrist County, FL
Posts: 154
Unhappy I hate to do this, but...

Guys, looks like I am suffering from too many things lying around.
I have decided I need to focus, and as such, the FHP car looses out to the 1967 Military Bronco. (DSO 83!)

I am going to shop it around on here for a few days before considering Craigslist, for the obvious reasons....

Makes me sick, but it is reality.

Need $2300

Runs and drives, all original drivetrain, no major body damage, and FHP Crash report included.
I haven't found anything on the car that leads me to this, just the complete lack of time for 3 projects.

Kevin
__________________
1992 FHP Marked, Unit 1396 SOLD
1990 FHP Marked, Unit 0987 SOLD
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.