Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 03-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by policemustang View Post
** I must say that I was surprised that no one seemed to pay any more attention to it than what I've seen with a regular sign. **
WOW Me too!....It sounds (and looks) like you have an excellent display!
that you have put allot of time and effort into! one thing i have noticed is that people
read the big print on these signs and not much more.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.