Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Welcome!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:02 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

Hi Joe and welcome. I know where there is a mint, 48k miles, unmarked dark blue, auto trans ssp for sale. Another member here is trying to sell it. Not sure what your budget is but this car is priced at 10k and worth EVERY penny.

I just got my new 09 Harley from my PD. I don't ride it every day, just when weather allows. The idiots in the cars are always the scariest part of my day when on the bike. Sorry to hear about your injury. Send me a PM and let me know what PD you are with. I have 6 yrs 7 months and 14 days to go. (not that I am counting or anything........)
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.