Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac88chp View Post
Very nice addition Jim, I've always liked the '87-'89 cars the best for their black wheels, interiors and performance and they look great in FHP livery too. This is the car MJ located, right?
yes this is the car just up the road from MJ. I will restore the car back as an FHP car. I like the looks of them and since I have the 83 with the lighthouse light on top with dark brown interior, I wanted to have an FHP car with black wheels and tan interior.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.