Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 09-01-2016, 07:06 PM
RabidBeaverFL RabidBeaverFL is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Well, you DID ask for opinions, and Chris gave you his thoughts on the car.

If you have not done so already, I suggest that you go through our classifieds section to see what other cars have been listed for. Sometimes you will be able to see what they sold for as well (ebay listings). I bought my 88 PCSD car for $6,463 on ebay. The body/paint needed work to be in the shape I wanted it, and for a rare SSP I knew what I wanted to spend to buy the car. In my opinion, the PCSD car was in nicer shape than your 91 so your selling price will likely come in lower than that.

SSPs are a strange item in the collector car world. Sure, they are rare among Mustangs, but they have limited appeal because not everyone wants to own/operate a marked police car. It is extremely difficult to restore one for less than you could sell it for. They just do not pull in high dollars when they are restored. It does keep prices down for unrestored examples. It's great for someone who wants a car for a relatively cheap price, but it's hard on the seller. Most of us are restoring them for the fun of it.

Understood. And I have already done the research between this site & other sites.

Thank you for your feedback.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.