|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
UPDATE...
Well it almost lasted a year... I've just recently found out the GSP has retired the state flag from the front of 1235... I bought a box of NOS and mint Whelen 224's a while back so Don and I will be swapping out a nice controller in her soon... She's been to about 5 events this year
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|