Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #31  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:21 PM
ajstoys63's Avatar
ajstoys63 ajstoys63 is offline
1991 Retired Govt. SSP
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 114
Default

Sorry guys I didn't mean to start a battle here... I was only considering the brake swap but I sill wanted the stock 10 hole wheels... Yes Im want to have the extra set painted black... I am returning everything back to stock.. I have already removed the "X" pipe and placed the stock type mufflers bac on it. I have the original air filter assembly allthough I may sneak a K&N filter in it.. I am going to instal the original headers back in it.... I will keep the original brakes on it... So it will just be the black wheels...

By the way there is a '93 LX coupe on Ebay that the seller is stating that it is original and it has 4 wheel disk brakes on it from the factory...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.