Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Welcome!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 05-04-2009, 10:34 PM
SVOkip SVOkip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carthage NC
Posts: 50
Default

The one in Raleigh is a FHP car. Laura actually got out of LE and just graduated from nursing school. I keep up with her on Facebook. We have probably met before. I was a Narc for five years and worked with David Joyce and those other crazy jokers quite a bit. I talk to Daniel Tilley all the time up in Chatham. I figured he'd come work with ya'll after a while due to his old lady. I have an 86 Gt vert and they are a blast to drive, but I really want an SSP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfhp-730 View Post
I've been looking for a good reason to slap ole Mickey around for years! LOL!! I like to help the taskforce when I'm working, but I usually get sent on a call when you start to do something fun. That's the bad side of being in the Patrol Division. Anybody ever hear anything out of Laura Brewer anymore? Last I heard she was in Kentucky, but that was a while back. Was that car in Raleigh a SHP car? I figured it was since it had an AOD. You don't see many NC cars around. Back in 97-98 several of us at the Sheriffs Office had SSP cars. Two had NC cars, and three had FHP cars. I was the only one who restored mine. I was looking for another SSP recently, but got a good deal on an 89 LX convertible. A local trooper had it, and he just never drove it. It's a real clean car. Call Mickey sometime, and tell him that you need Jody's cell number.

Jody
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.