View Single Post
  #38  
Old 10-30-2015, 02:09 PM
EXNODRAMANOTCH's Avatar
EXNODRAMANOTCH EXNODRAMANOTCH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
It wasn't for sale for long, Jim. A little bird told me about it, but it was right after I placed my bid on the #1310 PCSD car on ebay. I figured that my modest bid would have been surpassed quickly, and I could have worked out something with Bob on the Minnesota SSP. However, with just over 2 hours to go, I am still the high bidder and Bob sold his car to another member (certainly no hard feelings). Knowing that Bob's SSP is off the table I decided to up my bid slightly, so we will see if it is enough.
Looks like you won (if I can decipher the cryptic eBay bidder name system correctly), Congrats!
__________________

1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car
1989 5.0 LX Convertible
1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol)
2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew
Reply With Quote