Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Briefing Room (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   CHiPs TV SHOW (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7028)

Andy 07-22-2021 08:27 PM

CHiPs TV SHOW
 
We have been watching the TV SHOW chIpS
during dinner (yes re runs) to see the cars
on the freeway and the back ground set up's
Pinto's, Mavricks,70's and 80's cars
Allot a cool traffic (staged) but still
nice stuff. Anyone seen a SSP
in the background yet?

28HopUp 07-23-2021 08:43 AM

I recall there were only a handful of episodes that included an SSP Mustang in them.

Steve 09-14-2026 02:35 PM

SSP Pursuit scene in CHiPs
 
I posted a thread in the Briefing Room about a scene from the show. I critiqued it because like a lot of CHiPs, it was mostly entertainment and not a lot of reality,.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.