Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Briefing Room (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   GSP Mustang Collection (now complete) (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5486)

kapracing 03-31-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighthawk756 (Post 45179)
You and me both....guess I'm gonna start working on the foundation for a detached garage this summer.

Can you make it big enough for an additional six cars?:headscratch:

:dunno: :whistlin:

nighthawk756 03-31-2014 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapracing (Post 45210)
Can you make it big enough for an additional six cars?:headscratch:

:dunno: :whistlin:

Lol....I was only going to build a 2 car but now I'm having to look at a 4 car just for my stuff haha. Planning on 4 car and at least one lift that would make room for 5. Only way I can afford to go that big now will probably be going metal. Sheesh. My hobby keeps costing me more and more so I must love it or something........oh wait, I forgot, it's a disease!! :D

kapracing 03-31-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighthawk756 (Post 45211)
Lol....I was only going to build a 2 car but now I'm having to look at a 4 car just for my stuff haha. Planning on 4 car and at least one lift that would make room for 5. Only way I can afford to go that big now will probably be going metal. Sheesh. My hobby keeps costing me more and more so I must love it or something........oh wait, I forgot, it's a disease!! :D

That's probably the route I'll be taking (metal).
Tell me about it ! spent $350 in gas to go get this last one home :eek:
had to dip into my Charlotte funds :banginghead:

chp1982 03-31-2014 11:05 AM

Congrats, Bobby! Glad to hear you're collection's complete.

kapracing 03-31-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chp1982 (Post 45215)
Congrats, Bobby! Glad to hear you're collection's complete.

Thanks Jon,
Any word yet on if your 82's gonna make Charlotte?

nighthawk756 03-31-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapracing (Post 45217)
Thanks Jon,
Any word yet on if your 82's gonna make Charlotte?

Sure hope he does! Love those '82 CHP's!! ;)

cbrajt1 04-05-2014 10:29 PM

Congrats on accomplishing the start or your dream collection, and you're right, doesn't matter what others collections consists of, it's yours!

And Brad I hear you about the garage situation. I just went out and bought a rental property 6 blocks from my house only because it had a 4 car shop with it. :p

kapracing 06-01-2014 10:02 PM

I've decided my best plan of attack on getting my collection completed is to do just the paint and body work on each one of my cars and then tackle reassembly one at a time once there all complete. I was next in line for consideration for a estimator job with a major insurance co. ( I could not have taken it anyhow, with all my projects unfinished). So that got me to thinking I need to get them all painted then if opportunity knocks I'll be ready :2thumbs:

nighthawk756 06-01-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapracing (Post 46440)
I've decided my best plan of attack on getting my collection completed is to do just the paint and body work on each one of my cars and then tackle reassembly one at a time once there all complete. I was next in line for consideration for a estimator job with a major insurance co. ( I could not have taken it anyhow, with all my projects unfinished). So that got me to thinking I need to get them all painted then if opportunity knocks I'll be ready :2thumbs:

Noooooooooo! But you're my paint guy!! You can't!!!! Lol. :D

I hope you can get the position Bobby! Good luck! ;)

kapracing 06-02-2014 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighthawk756 (Post 46441)
Noooooooooo! But you're my paint guy!! You can't!!!! Lol. :D

I hope you can get the position Bobby! Good luck! ;)

Lol
I'm not going anywhere for now.. Just getting myself in a better position so if it comes up again in the future again (a couple more years down the road) I'll be ready :-)
Realistically it'll probably take me two years to get my GSP's in paint only. And no matter what I won't be going any where until that's done ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.