Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustang Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
I find that many FB users have little to no knowledge of how the hobby evolved through the first message boards and forums (I'm not being derogatory; we all started out new to this hobby at some point). I hope that this forum will continue to be a vital source for SSP information. That is why we continue to focus on the cars and their history. MANY automotive forums are struggling to remain relevant and their lack of activity points to their eventual demise. FB is good for buying & selling, socializing and networking, but I want to see our efforts here continue for many years to come.
Agreed. Without creating ANOTHER FB page, is there any interest or possibility of joining forces with the main SSP page? A sponsorship? Is there a way to incorporate the newsfeed/posts here and vice versa?
There is a ton of information that isn't making it here - or there- for that matter. Traffic here ebbs and flows, as does my participation. It would be nice to give the forum a shot in the arm somehow though.
I better do my part and post a new 83 FHP picture tonight!