Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Welcome!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chism View Post
Very nice! I love the white ones. Good looking truck! Better hang onto it!
Thanks...the Goodyears are gone now, have a set of new Nittos on it now. No plans to get rid of it, although I would like to find a nice White, Dark Shadow Gray, or Silver 2003-2004 to sit next to it.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:30 AM

Hey chism. Welcome to the site. I have an 89 Nevada car. After looking at your pics I find it amazingly similar. Blue interior, no power windows, and cruise control. I've looked at other jurisdictions and there is always a few items off. Either they have power windows or no cruise, etc. My vin is 22????.... sorry I'm at work and don't remember the rest. Anyways welcome. This is a great site with lots of good info.

I love my NHP SSP
Old 03-19-2012, 02:04 PM

Thumbs up thanks

Thanks! Ya, I'm pretty new to all this too. I have always been familiar with the cars and I've owned a handful of 87-93 cars. There probably are alot of similarities between our cars. I was lucky to find a car intact and pretty much untouched/unmodded for a good price. I couldnt resist having it! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05pwrstrk View Post
Hey chism. Welcome to the site. I have an 89 Nevada car. After looking at your pics I find it amazingly similar. Blue interior, no power windows, and cruise control. I've looked at other jurisdictions and there is always a few items off. Either they have power windows or no cruise, etc. My vin is 22????.... sorry I'm at work and don't remember the rest. Anyways welcome. This is a great site with lots of good info.
#200882 unit# M9166- SOLD
Old 03-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chism View Post
Thanks! Ya, I'm pretty new to all this too. I have always been familiar with the cars and I've owned a handful of 87-93 cars. There probably are alot of similarities between our cars. I was lucky to find a car intact and pretty much untouched/unmodded for a good price. I couldnt resist having it! LOL
You are leaps and bounds ahead with your car. I was pretty lucky too in a sense. Mine came untouched/unmodded too. Very very worn but all original.

I love my NHP SSP
Old 05-17-2016, 12:22 PM

Default Latest update on my old 89 SSP

In a recent attempt to sell the seats out of my old 89 Mustang I came into contact with its newest owner! The car as a brand new paint job and is looking sharp as you can see in the picture I have attached. The new owner is no stranger to fox mustangs and says this is his first SSP. So, it has a good home and I will try to get him to come check out the site if he hasn't done so already. Just thought everyone would like an update. I sure miss that car and coming to this site more often. Hopefully, I will get another SSP one day once the kiddos get a little bigger.

Also, The wife and I just had our 2nd child (her 5th) about a month ago. Everyone is happy and healthy. Hope y'all are all doing well also.

Regards, Chism

Album of car: http://imgur.com/a/jdiv5
#200882 unit# M9166- SOLD

Last edited by chism; 05-17-2016 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added picture album link