Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:27 PM

Default 1989 AZ dps T087

After looking around here and feeling guilty about this car slowly disintegrating in a little barn. I'm going to offer it for sale here so it can hopefully be restored to its former glory.I bought this car originally in 1998 in AZ from the guy who bought it at auction in 94 he had removed the push bar and replaced the radiator. I brought the car up to snuff and drove it home to Washington DC pulling a 5X8 Uhaul trailer. (hitch still on the car) In 2003 I gave the car to my niece parking in DC had become a problem and she needed a car I gave it to her with the understanding if she didn't take care of it I would take it back so the car spent a little over a year in Indiana then went back to Arizona with her. In 2007 I was told the car had been left sitting at my mothers after several conversations I went and got it in late 2008. Brought it home and cried a little. After moving it around for a couple of years stuck it in a little barn. Thats where it stayed until the last of June

The good:the car has not been molested still has blue hoses oil cooler original drive line ten holes in the garage

The Bad it all needs help over 220,000 miles engine runs rough, shifter sloppy ,vibration in driveline surface rust spots both doors damaged spot light not working power steering leak etc 2 rust spots 1 on the hood and the rear lip of the trunk only little surface rust visible under the car

If interested for restoration I would like to get $1500
Its worth alot more to me but would really like to see it restored its still a good car it just needs some love and I can't afford to do it in the foreseeable future.
May deliver for cost of fuel depends on distance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0777.jpg (84.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0781.jpg (52.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0785.jpg (52.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0794.jpg (64.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0797.jpg (45.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0798.jpg (36.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0802.jpg (36.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0801.jpg (62.9 KB, 37 views)
Old 08-03-2013, 11:28 AM

Hi John. Can you confirm the last 6 digits of the VIN and/or take a better picture of the VIN label? We can add your SSP to our VIN Project.

And GLWS!

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 08-03-2013, 11:56 AM

It has already been added 184367