Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:39 PM

Default 1992 Pennsylvania State Police

Not mine. Listed on Morgantown, WV Craigslist. VIN, 1FACP40EXNF109541, falls in range of other confirmed PA SSPs.

Quote:
This is a 1992 Mustang LX Notchback former Pittsburgh, Pa. Police car that has been totally redone! Still needs cosmetic stuff but mechanically is all new and is extremely FAST!!! PAXTON Novi 2000 supercharger $3,800, TRICK FLOW TWISTED WEDGE aluminum heads $1,600, BBK full length 1 3/4 headers $430, new Mass air $250, you get the idea!!! Everything is new! Alternator, motor mounts, Richmond gears 4.10, TREMEC TKO 5 spd, price one of those!! Other trannys couldn't handle the horsepower!! H pipe, new 44 series Flowmaster muffers $180!!! Adds up quick! Give me a call for more details!! Car is REALLY FAST not for young kids!! My name is Scott and number is show contact info. I will add more pics! Car is around 420hp at the wheels and doesn't weigh much! I have a video of me burning these big 295/50 tires the length of a football field 1st thru 3rd!! Oh yeah I forgot, in the video I still had shorty headers and 3.73 gears!!! Lol. (304)319-0676

http://morgantown.craigslist.org/cto/4485134105.html
Old 05-29-2014, 03:15 PM

Thanks for posting that one up! It appears to be a Pennsylvania State Police Mustang. I asked the seller for a pic of the VIN label, but it sounds like he has gotten a high number of tire-kickers contacting him and his patience is wearing thin...

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 05-29-2014, 03:45 PM

It is a PA car. I looked at it when it was for sale by the seller in Pittsburgh who sold it to this current seller.
I took a bunch of pics of it and drove it
Drivers side shock tower had rust which was a turnoff for me and he had the bottom of one of the rear quarter panels repaired due to rust (believe drivers side) but typical of a PA car.
When I looked at it two or three years ago it came with the original hood,wheels and aod tranny. Mechanically it was the same as it is now with the supercharger, go fast mods etc.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:52 PM

I do not think the seller is going to be sending me any photos since I am not interested in buying it. Russ, do you have any photos we could use to document this car in our VIN Project?

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 05-29-2014, 03:57 PM

Yes i took pics of the door sticker in addition to detailed motor, undercarriage and interior. They are on my pc at home.
Will email once I get back home.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:48 PM

Tag
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (21.6 KB, 85 views)
Old 05-30-2014, 09:00 AM

Thank you, Russ! I used your photo to add this SSP to our VIN Project -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info109541.htm

I appreciate your contribution. Please let me know if you have any more similar photos of other SSP Mustangs that we could use.