Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 01:52 AM
UASSP

Oh geeze!?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:09 AM
CHiPster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajr22 View Post
I want to know if you got her number??... as stated above you are very reputable individual and officer...
I did I what I felt was right, as you stated, and that was the right thing to do. When I pulled up I did not care who the Trooper was so my intensions were never to get a number. I only mentioned she was good looking because it is not often you see a good looking female officer, IMO.

One thing I would like to add is that there is no such thing as a "Normal" or "Routine" traffic stop. If you don't believe this just look at the traffic stop by SCHP Trooper Mark Coats, his stop was "Normal" until the violator turned on him and killed him. There are too many examples of this and on one that I can't remember at the time, another marked unit passed the officer on the traffic stop, never stopping to ask if all was ok. That officer was also killed.

Thanks for the comments from you and all in reference to my reputation.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
In less then 48hrs I have seen both sides of the coin. On the other sight people condemned me for something I had not even done yet, (drive around with lights and in my case decals)
Uh...this is what you posted on .org..."The car has 5.8 interceptor badges and blue flashers in the back window. I have not decaled it yet, other then across the back window it says Maine State Police in blue and white reflective..."

So in other words...you were for the war before you were against it???

1989 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang - P294

www.fotki.com/mustangretriever
Old 01-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhed123 View Post
One thing I would like to add is that there is no such thing as a "Normal" or "Routine" traffic stop. If you don't believe this just look at the traffic stop by SCHP Trooper Mark Coats, his stop was "Normal" until the violator turned on him and killed him. There are too many examples of this and on one that I can't remember at the time, another marked unit passed the officer on the traffic stop, never stopping to ask if all was ok. That officer was also killed.
Marcos,

I utilized the Coates video in training sessions back when I taught the police academy. Very good training tool, and a reminder for us all of just how dangerous things can be.

I still wouldn't have posted about stopping, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajr22
In less then 48hrs I have seen both sides of the coin. On the other sight people condemned me for something I had not even done yet, (drive around with lights and in my case decals)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangretriever
Uh...this is what you posted on .org..."The car has 5.8 interceptor badges and blue flashers in the back window. I have not decaled it yet, other then across the back window it says Maine State Police in blue and white reflective..."

So in other words...you were for the war before you were against it???
Fred and Eric,

I think that you two got off on the wrong foot over on .org. I think Fred now realizes the importance of covering his lights, and he has already said he will take the incorrect decals off. Maybe you guys can discuss this further via PMs.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Old 01-08-2008, 01:37 PM

Talking How many times????

I commented my view of the "current" post, as we are all entitled to. Mustangretriever, If you have a problem with me or anything I write PM me EMail me, or Call me. Here is my phone # 207-667hyphen3254 (I am closed for lunch from 12pm to 1pm EST) and I will straighten it out. You've been told this by three moderators now and you have all my contact info. Otherwise unless we want to open a new post where my position of the matter can be discussed, stop posting negative things about me and ruining Jarhed123's or anyone elses post.

I understand Evil1. It is apparent to everyone that I am willing to forget about or resolve any issues. Anything else from myself to M-R and will be conducted through PMs Emails or the phone, not on anyone elses post. I appologize to you and anyone else who has been adversley effected by it, as this was not my intent or reason I joined either sights.

Hope everyone is having a good day Fred Ashmore
Old 01-08-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
I commented my view of the "current" post, as we are all entitled to. Mustangretriever, If you have a problem with me or anything I write PM me EMail me, or Call me. Here is my phone # 207-667hyphen3254 (I am closed for lunch from 12pm to 1pm EST) and I will straighten it out. You've been told this by three moderators now and you have all my contact info. Otherwise unless we want to open a new post where my position of the matter can be discussed, stop posting negative things about me and ruining Jarhed123's or anyone elses post.

I understand Evil1. It is apparent to everyone that I am willing to forget about or resolve any issues. Anything else from myself to M-R and will be conducted through PMs Emails or the phone, not on anyone elses post. I appologize to you and anyone else who has been adversley effected by it, as this was not my intent or reason I joined either sights.

Hope everyone is having a good day Fred Ashmore
Gimme a break dude. I didn't post anything negative about you, I only pointed out the inconsistencies in your OWN posts. You have the thinnest skin of anyone I've ever encountered on any message board.

1989 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang - P294

www.fotki.com/mustangretriever
Closed Thread