Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 05-05-2017, 02:42 PM

Default 1986 claimed CHP on Texas CL

The seller used a photo of my old CHP for "inspiration". I do not recall seeing this one listed before -

https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/6117837495.html

Quote:
1986 Mustang - Police - Notchback - LX - SSP - Coupe - CHiPs - $7500 (Burleson)

1986 Ford Mustang
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe
Please note: If you have some money to spend and you want a cool running Police Mustang to play with and maybe even restore, contact me. Otherwise, do not. Due to rampant online scamming, I will only communicate with local DFW buyers who include either a Facebook or LinkedIn link so I can do some easy verification that you are a real individual. If you don't like that, then there are other CHiPs Mustangs for sale out there...go find'em. The last 2 images are for inspirational purposes only.

This is a running 1986 California Highway Patrol Mustang. Bucktags included. It has a lot of miles; odometer rolled over; it was a police car after all; but the engine is strong and the suspension is very sporty; has police issue sway bar etc. The body is straight. It once had the typical black and white police paint job, but someone painted over it all white at some point (cheap paint job - there is surface oxidation/rust on some spots where there are chips, but not much.) It just needs to be sanded and painted or stripped an painted if you want to take it that far.

I need to stop spending money and save for a down payment on a new home; this is the only reason I am selling. I've added BBK headers, a Hurst shifter, changed trans fluid, oil a couple times, and new tires. I have purchased but not installed window moldings (existing ones are dry/brittle), Flowmaster exhaust, Edelbrock intake, and some other parts. It's a cool used car and it is for sale as-is. It runs and has a current tag. Spotlight police lights are there, but need bulbs and to be wired etc.; lights have black tape over them currently to be legal. Has the quick trunk release button. Has whip antenna. Has CHiPs Tan interior; fairly clean...not much to do w/ the interior. It runs great, but may want to trailer it until exhaust is installed. This mustang currently resides in a nice shop near Burleson, TX. Buyer will need to bring cash to receive car & title, or do a transaction inside a local Bank of America.

If I don't reply right away, no worries, give me a day or two. Please, only inquire if you know about these cars and you are looking for a notchback mustang. This is a fuel injected, four-eyed, rubber burnin', CHiPs notchback Mustang SSP (Special Service Package.)

email -ckjmf-6117837495@sale.craigslist.org
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 86-xxxxxxpic1.jpg (46.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 86-xxxxxxtag1.jpg (39.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 05-05-2017, 03:25 PM

interesting