Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:52 PM
VIN guru

Other DSO 21-0820 buck tags just have "DSO POLICE". Some others that I saved pics of I cannot see any SCHP markings.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:36 PM

Reef blue and a five speed. Sooooooooo much more desirable than an automatic car. What is it worth?

How ever much somebody is willing to pay for it.

By the looks of the auction I think it’s worth a lot.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Old 01-06-2018, 09:49 PM

Bidding ended at $12,600 and the reserved was not met. It's a nice car. Having reviewed the info and photos in the listing, this would seem to be a strong ending bid.

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Old 02-10-2018, 10:04 AM

It is back on ebay with an opening bid at $14K and a BIN of $18K -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Ford-M...25.m3641.l6368

Quote:
1993 Special Service Package Mustang
5.0 5-speed Coupe in Reef Blue

You are looking at a very original unmolested 1993 SSP Mustang Police car. This car was in service in Greenwood County, South Carolina from 1993-1999. This car was issued new to Major Wayne Whatley which he used in service until he retired in 1999. The vehicle was then taken out of service at the time of his retirement and the car sat out of service used only by the office employees needing to run errands at the Greenwood County Police Department (until it was sold at public auction). This vehicle has been maintained and stored since 2008. The original sheet metal is in excellent shape with zero rust. The Reef Blue paint is showing its age on the high spots of the vehicle (from the sun), but is still presentable. The interior is clean and in great shape but the driver seat does have a small tear in the lower back of the seat from the officers belt entering and exiting the vehicle. The engine and transmission still operate like new and are in excellent shape. This vehicle still has the old original Goodyear tires from when it was last in service. One other side note is Major Whatley was an avid "car guy" and was given the opportunity to choose which vehicle he would retire in (for his years of service). He chose well, in my opinion, but also took extremely good care of the car. If you are in the market for unmolested Fox body Mustang that is also "rare" in terms of the SSP package, 5.0 5-speed Coupe, and the beautiful factory Reef Blue paint then don't miss this opportunity to own this 1993 SSP Mustang. The body "buck" tag is still in place and does have "police" stamped in the tag. This vehicle has great documentation that will come with the car as well. Also included in the pictures is a copy of the Marti Report and a picture of Major Whatley with the car in service.
This vehicle is sold as-is where-is. Please ask any and all questions before the auction has ended.
A $2,000 deposit is due within 24 hours of auction end, and the remaining balance is due within 7 days of auction end.
The Buyer is responsible for shipping however I will be glad to assist a buyer with any arrangements he or she may need.
If you would like more information, more pictures, or would like to make a appointment to view this car please feel free to message me here on ebay or call 864-494-4485 (if you receive a voicemail please leave a message i will return your call).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 93-210451marti1.jpg (13.6 KB, 27 views)