Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 03-13-2017, 02:34 PM

Default 1989 CHP #E435152 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Ford-Mu...25.m3641.l6368

VIN - 1FABP40E4KF211280

Quote:
Super nice rust free Former California Highway Patrol Mustang for sale. Good honest car here folks only 122k original miles and always in California. Great Foundation for a sleeper or you can drive away in this car as is and have fun. Completely stock from air box silencer to factory original tailpipes. Car has been gone through along with a fresh Laser strait High Quality black paint job done right. New bumper covers front/back, oem 91/93 front fenders added for future wheel/tire upgrades, all new weather strip, emblems and lights. Door hinges have all been rebuilt and are nice and tight! Rear fender lips have also been rolled to allow bigger tires for future upgrades prior to paint. Engine Runs strong with good oil pressure and drives excellent. Tranny and clutch shift smooth no issues. New walbro 155 fuel pump due to original making a lot of noise. Ice cold A/C. Everything works as it should. I added a 6 speaker oem premium sound cassette with factory amp. New front brake rotors/pads. All new Michelin Pilot tires. Interior is in unbelievable nice condition all original just cleaned nothing repainted or touched up with the exception of new door speaker grill covers. Car located in Southern California 92555. PayPal or cash in person are the only payment options NO BANK WIRES or checks sorry. For more info give me a call only if your serious. No dreamers or trade offers please. I don't need help selling the car and I am in no rush to sell. Thanks for looking. Jason-951-385-8451
Not affiliated with seller. Car looks nice but the buy-in isn't cheap at $14,500. Already listed in our VIN Project -

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info211280.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 89CHP.jpg (54.1 KB, 45 views)

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!