Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs/Parts Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs/Parts Wanted Cars and Parts wanted here.

Old 05-09-2020, 02:23 PM

Default Looking for clean SSP

New member here. Im looking at every website that offers an SSP and I am finding them, mostly for high prices or they have already been had and hot-rodded or they wont tell you the price and when you try to contact them the contact system doesnt work or its an old undated add and the car has long been sold and they havent updated their website.

To the point, I want a driver/survivor/mildly restored car wo lights and radios and gun holders that I can use as my personal daily driver type of car. I prefer the GA or FL paint scheme and it must be a manual with air. Straight body and clean interior. Im in East Tenn. Buying time would be in late summer after the lockdowns have relaxed and I can move around freely.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:14 PM

Welcome! Except for 83, all GSP Mustangs were automatics (unless swapped later). So you might have to get a FHP, which were mostly manual cars. Good luck!

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!