Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 05-11-2013, 06:18 PM

Default 1989 Idaho State Police SSP

I am selling my 1989 Idaho State Police SSP. The car is in great condition, no crashes, straight body with no damage. There is one minor rust spot on the trunk lid, approximately 3" long.
The interior is slightly better than fair. Has original upholstery and interior panels. No damage to the dash but could use a new headliner, as it has some holes where the original police equipment was mounted.
The vehicle has no emergency equipment, but I do have the original ISP dash light, and rear deck warning lights. I also have the correct police radio, all of which I will include.
I have a copy of the original title with the State of Idaho being listed as the owner. After being miled out by ISP, the vehicle was sold to the Bingham County, ID Sheriffs Office where it was used as a DARE car.
The buck tags are in place and have the correct vernacular. I have never taken apart the door panels and do not know if the build sheets are still hidden within the vehicle.
Vehicle has original engine and transmission. Runs great, no leaks or other issues. Has air conditioning add-on, system needs recharged.
The vehicle is located in Rigby, ID. I am asking $4000.
I can't figure out the picture thing here, but I have plenty to share that I can email to you.
Please contact Chris at sellerguy(at)live.com
Old 05-11-2013, 07:56 PM
...Gathering Parts

Hey Chris,

Before you sell it to anyone, I know that the Idaho State Police was looking for a Mustang when I talked with them last year while doing research on their Mustang fleet. I can make contact with them to see if they are interested. Then again, I'm thinking you might know those guys in fleet.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:47 PM

Sounds like a great car and a great price. Shoot some pics of the equipment you have that was original to the car. I am currently putting together all the equipment I need for my 86 ISP. I sent you a PM with the email address. Also here is a pic of an 89 ISP.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 533876_408064502550877_1063498179_n.jpg (79.2 KB, 67 views)

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP