Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustang Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2015, 10:29 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
Build sheets from aero cars are very scarce. I don't recall ever seeing one from a 1991-93 but I would have to check later to be sure if I have any saved.

I am just going off of other (four-eyed) special order sheets that I have seen, from acsMcLarens, Saleens, SSPs, etc., where the remarks mention replacing the standard seats with other seats.
Let me know what you find out, whenever you can. I've never seen anything about the seats down below in the remarks that I can remember (in SSPs only), but maybe it was just a part number mentioned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
On the basis of this report, would I be correct in assuming that Kevin Marti has the ability to separate and quantify the number of cars that came with the SSP option? If so, could anyone offer to pay Marti Auto Works to research the number of 5.0L notchbacks cars that came with the SSP option for each year? Are we really now able to determine how many SSP Mustangs were built? If so, then one of us with a good relationship with Kevin Marti needs to contact him ASAP.
I don't think so, Bill. I thought we approached him awhile back on this, and he said that it couldn't be done? Something about the SSP option not being searchable in the database.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363