Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:35 AM

Default 1988 NIS Oregon SSP

https://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5338299149.html

Quote:
1988 Ford Mustang LX SSP coupe 5.0/5spd - $9895 (Lawrenceville, GA)

Up for sale is my '88 Ford Mustang LX SSP coupe. This car was ordered new by the Oregon State Police, but it was sold new to a civilian at Damerow Beaverton Ford in Beaverton, Oregon. That makes it the only SSP Mustang I have ever heard of that NEVER MADE IT INTO POLICE SERVICE. Car is close to flawless and has very basic upgrades but is otherwise 100% stock. Before you continue reading, please note that these cars are becoming next to impossible to find in this condition, and the fact that this one was never beat on by the cops makes it EXTREMEMLY rare. It took me almost a year to actually get my hands on this vehicle. I do not have to sell it. I have had multiple fox bodies and this one has been my hands down favorite bc of how comfortable and easy it is to drive. I am not really into trading but if you have an item that may catch my interest please feel free to contact me, I am a nice guy and I will simply turn you down if its not something I'm into.

Now on to the fun stuff:

Factory 5.0 H.O EFI engine, factory T5 5spd trans

Factory oxford white exterior/ Regatta blue interior (prev owner says bumper covers were removed and painted bc of faded trim paint, all other paint is orig to my knowledge)

roll up windows/manual locks

reinforced floor pans and seat backs from the factory

Factory radio delete

MARTI Report available

Hot heat and Ice cold AC (AC forms moisture on the vents, has been retrofitted with r134 refrigerant)

Factory 140 mph Certified calibrated speedo, odometer reads 68k (I do not believe it has rolled over, all the numbers line up properly, when they rollover the numbers never line back up right.)

4 Brand new (less than 1000 miles) BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp tires

Fresh alignment

All electrical accessories work as they should, no leaks of any kind no oil leak no coolant leak no brake fluid leak NO LEAKS AT ALL!!!

no smoke no ticks no other weird shit I drive the car a few times a week when it's nice out.

MODS:

-BBK fender mount cold air intake

-BBK X-pipe/cat delete/flowmaster tail pipes

-3.73 rear gear instead of factory 3.08

-Ford racing spark plug wires (lol mod)

-has black painted OEM Ford 4lug pony wheels, factory wheels were sold by prev owner

You will not be disappointed if you see this car in person, everywhere I go people try to buy it from me so here's your chance! Contact me with any/all questions/offers, I HAVE A CLEAN GA TITLE IN MY NAME. DO NOT call to whine about the price, if you like the car then come see it and we will go from there. I DO NOT NEGOCIATE OVER THE PHONE! DO NOT ASK ME WHAT THE LEAST I WILL TAKE FOR IT IS, YOU WILL BE IGNORED!! My name is Brad, call/txt at 7vhg7xxx0gg5ccc96ppp9xxx83xxx8 or email. Before you contact me, No BS, No scams, no soliciting, don't need any help selling, Get permission from whoever, Rude people expect the same in return.

I'm sure the seller was told that BS when he bought it about the car being the only SSP never used in service.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 88NISinAL.jpg (50.1 KB, 88 views)
Old 12-02-2015, 08:50 AM

ahh yes.......the car salesman's creed.....

hype and a 100 point inspection. lol

does the seller seem angry to anyone else?

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Old 12-02-2015, 12:26 PM

Yes, although he does claim to be a nice guy.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 12-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Resident Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Yes, although he does claim to be a nice guy.
That is only so long as you bring the full amount in cash and do not dispute anything he says.

'89 FHP Unit # 435 (Deceased)
'89 FHP Unit # 1526 Troop H (Madison)SOLD 12/3/13
'89 SCHP Marked Unit # 2-12-80 SOLD 6/21/15
'88 SCHP Unmarked Unit # 2-12-23 SOLD 9/3/12
'90 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642-HP SOLD 12/17/11
'88 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642