Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2015, 08:24 PM

Default 1988 Blue Cross / Blue Shield (OSP-order) SSP on CL

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/4935113142.html

Quote:
1988 Ford Mustang 5.0 Coupe(factory built police car) - $5000 (Bremerton)

1988 Ford Mustang LX V8 5 speed Coupe. Both buck tags are present. This car was never in police service, it was part of an accidental double order by the Oregon police dept. Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon sold the double order off to whom ever would buy them. This car went to Blue cross Blue Shield of Multnomah county Oregon. Others of this double order went to saleen for modifications.

This mustang has 195,000 miles, manual windows, manual mirrors, manual locks and no cruise. Pretty much original with the exception of the front seats, steering wheel and cobra wheels. I have lots of records including the original purchase paperwork and protecto-plate. Runs and drives good but will need some tlc eventually. This is NOT a project car, its titled tabbed insured and driven almost daily. Downfalls are cracked winshield, dent in roof, throw-out bearing howling and when your cruising in 5th you cannot downshift to 4th unless you go to 3rd first, then it slides in 4th with no other issues. I am FIRM on $5000 no if's and's or butts about it!

Call or text 360 62one 51five three

I used my phone's browser to blow up the tags, and the VIN is JF172267. I asked the seller for a pic of the VIN label, but I have enough to add this one to our Project. This looks like a solid car for reasonable money.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 88-172267pic1.jpg (37.7 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg 88-172267pic2.jpg (35.9 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 88-172267tag1.jpg (12.9 KB, 97 views)