Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 04:51 PM
**No Longer a Registered Member**

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992b4c View Post
LOL guys, I took it as Lane was joking.
I thought it was pretty funny? oh well.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:35 PM
**No Longer a Registered Member**

Old 04-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Admin

Like I said, go stir the shit-pot across the way up. We're done with it here.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Old 04-27-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilalleykatt View Post
Here they are we cleaned it all up today..
Good pictures, this car was definately equiped a little differently then mine. Since I don't see plugs in the roof for the lightbar harness or the antenna I assume it's been repainted?

1992 SSP Kansas Highway Patrol #264 Troop H
1991 SSP Georgia State Patrol Perm/Trunk #1195, Roof/Badge/Tag #813
Old 04-28-2009, 03:59 PM

Cool

Wow I can see that I have some explaining to do. I told my half brother that he could keep anything over 10K if he sold the car. My thinking was that no one in their right mind would ever pay that amount. He used my Motor City Marauders screen name to regisiter on this board for me and the rest came from him...Sorry...I am an enthusiast and I intend to keep this car. It is not for sale at this time unless someone makes a stupid offer. I have been trying to purchase these cars for many years as I live in the area. I am growing tired of my Trilogy supercharged and stroked Marauder and plan to restore the remaining Mustang to as close to OEM as possible...It is almost to nice to tear down and restore...I need to replace the original exhaust and am torn between putting an X-pipe and flowmasters or keeping it all original..I appreciate your feedback and apoligize for coming across as a Bubba used car dealer...I am as big an entusiast as any of you..With any luck I hope to be able to purchase the remaining 72 Javelin 401 from the same collection..It still has the original State Trooper plate on the back and is out of a time capsule...Thanks again AL
Old 04-28-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988Bullitt View Post
Good pictures, this car was definately equiped a little differently then mine. Since I don't see plugs in the roof for the lightbar harness or the antenna I assume it's been repainted?
I must have been painted back in 4/95 when it was purchased from the state...I have spent about 20 hours wet sanding the trash and orange peel out of the finish and it looks nice...the doors need to be blocked properly and repainted. The quarter glass needs replaced..Other than that it looks OEM
Old 04-28-2009, 08:25 PM

Ok let me get this straight just for clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilalleykatt
I told my half brother that he could keep anything over 10K if he sold the car. My thinking was that no one in their right mind would ever pay that amount. He used my Motor City Marauders screen name to regisiter on this board for me and the rest came from him

So what your saying you had no idea that your half brother was tearing up the internet Mustang Boards with pics, so called information (turns out misinformation) posting pics and making deals all over the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilalleykatt
I appreciate your feedback and apoligize for coming across as a Bubba used car dealer...

But then YOU apologize for you being "BUBBA" the used car salesman.

Yea ok, I'm buying that for a nickle. I guess I would only need $14,499.95 to buy the car now? While your sanding maybe you'll come up with a new story for us dolts to read.

Your story shifts like "NEW MONEY"
Old 04-28-2009, 08:30 PM

Take it or leave it..The CAR is not for sale PAL..I am not a dealer...I have tried to buy these cars for years and I finally have...
Old 04-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Admin

Well said, Joe, and definitely in keeping with the .NET tradition of cutting through the BS and calling it like we see it.

Al, I will be glad to lock up your FS post (or your brother's or whoever posted it). PM me with any other concerns you might have about your account security.

It was fun while it lasted, but we'll call this one done. Thanks go out to those who disagreed with the seller and remained respectful while doing so. It is appreciated and did not go unnoticed.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Closed Thread