Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustang Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustang Parts For Sale Got SSP parts? Please post 'em.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2011, 12:01 PM

IIRC, that's the same seller who listed a SSP shotgun rack last year which went for the rediculous amount of $565.00!!! The only reason I remember the price is because I bid a super high amount knowing that I wasn't going to be able to watch the close of the auction, and I figured that there was no way I was going to be outbide at $555.00. Little did I know...

I will, without a doubt, have some reproduction whip clips available this winter to members here for the cost of shipping. I don't have material for the brackets, but you can fab those up yourself. I recently lost my drill press (long story), but once I get a new one I will be able to drill a straight hole through the same type of phenolic material that the CHP used. And I used a real whip clip loaned to me by ImEvil1 to recreate the proper shape/dimensions.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!