Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:19 PM

to top it off the tweaker came back yesterday tried banging on my door when my dad answered she tried to fake a heart attack and asked for a glass of water my dad slammed the door on her face grabbed a bat and made sure she was gone
typhoon intake, bbk cold air intake, professional products 70tb and egr
c&L 73mm mass air
Old 09-17-2012, 10:30 PM

too bad he wasn't thinking fast enough..... could have said she attached him, and had to use the bat to beat her to death to protect himself
lolol

Come on man.... be creative !

Better keep her off your property. If she fakes a " slip and fall " she will sue your insurance and you personally and the bleading heart liberals and justice system will give her millions.

Lets hope she O.D.s on a power pack.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93chipper View Post
today as i was about to go to work i looked at the ssp and noticed the door looked ajar so as i turn and look at the drivers side i noticed somebody bent the frame for the window, they broke the glass and and door lock and i also see where somebody decided to kick at my door twice (i know this because shoe prints were visible) the car is mostly fixed now and nothing was stolen in side of it or any body parts werent missing but i am agravated that they did all of this trouble for nothing and now im out 150 bucks for the window plus what ever it cost to fix the lock
I can feel your pain, about five years ago I came out one morning to find 5 of my Crown Vics looking the same way, in addition they stole the batteries and cut the wire harnesses to the alternators but could not get the alternators off. One car they even stole the trunk lid and I found it on the road about a mile away, and of course it had been run over by a truck and was scrap. The locals never did find or catch anyone. Took me weeks to get everything back in shape.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:33 AM

My wife and I bought one of he surveillance cameras sets from Costco. We have one of the little "eye in the sky" domes hanging from the front corner of our house. Great deterrent.

I love my NHP SSP
Old 10-17-2012, 03:31 PM

Default looks like an attempt to steal the car

if no valuables were left inside-nothing taken, looks like someone was trying to get in to steal it, glass shattered. vandals would have just smashed the window(s) kicked & moved on. Id take steps to immobize it, ( remove battery etc), they may be back.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:47 PM

they can have all the fun they want it has a built in kill switch in the alarm they cant start it
typhoon intake, bbk cold air intake, professional products 70tb and egr
c&L 73mm mass air
Old 10-17-2012, 09:30 PM

That really sucks. Another theft deterant that was put there by Ford, you could alway pop that button in the trunk that powers the fuel pump! I'm sure that is not quite why Ford put it there. But it works! :-)

'93 SSP
'90 LX 'vert - Sold
'87 LX hatch (parted out)
'88 LX 'vert (should have never)
'83 GL hatch (college car, long gone)