Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:47 AM

A horrible act of cowardice. And to think he was in prison with a sentence that was commuted by former Arkansas Governor. In typical politician manner, former Governor deflects all responsibility for having commuted that sentence. I hope that he's not just trying save his political future and his Fox Cable TV show with those comments.

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Old 11-30-2009, 03:17 PM

If you're looking for a cause to donate to this holiday season, or would like to help with the officer's fund to help the families left behind, please contact the Lakewood Police Independent Guild.

The fund will help families of the four police officers shot and killed near Tacoma on 11/29/09. Send check or money order to: LPIG Benevolent Fund at P.O Box 99579, Lakewood, WA 98499.

Old 11-30-2009, 03:18 PM

This is such a sad day here locally. The Forza Coffee shop was one that our SSP mustang group frequented almost weekly. Many times we would see Lakewood PD come in for a cup of coffee before starting on shift. We also know most of the staff as well - and are in complete shock over what has happened.

I often would take my wife and 2 year old in to hang out with the guys and keep thinking we could have been in there when this went down.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
This is such a sad day here locally. The Forza Coffee shop was one that our SSP mustang group frequented almost weekly. Many times we would see Lakewood PD come in for a cup of coffee before starting on shift. We also know most of the staff as well - and are in complete shock over what has happened.

I often would take my wife and 2 year old in to hang out with the guys and keep thinking we could have been in there when this went down.

Another bad scenerio would have been to be pulling up in your SSP as this bozo was coming out. Many of us comment about the hassles that can come from the police while driving our SSP's, but the trouble caused by a bad-guy could be much more serious.

Simply terrible news. Thanks for posting up the donation info.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
keep thinking we could have been in there when this went down.
I myself would love to have been in there when it went down. I would have been sitting in plain clothes and that thug POS would never have seen me by the time I filled him full of holes. Probably wouldn't have saved the cops, but at least he'd have been DOA right there.

But thankfully Seattle Police killed the A-hole last night. Good riddance!

1989 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang - P294

www.fotki.com/mustangretriever
Old 12-01-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Many of us comment about the hassles that can come from the police while driving our SSP's, but the trouble caused by a bad-guy could be much more serious.

You bring up a point that I've mentioned many times before, when you drive a car that looks like a police car, you can be mistaken for law enforcement. Especially by some thug who's in a hurry to get away from something bad.

1989 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang - P294

www.fotki.com/mustangretriever
Old 12-01-2009, 07:54 PM

all married with kids. 9 of them to be exact. not only did this POS deserve to die but the rest of his thugabilly kin need to pay for their part in it too. the friggin world is crazy .

RIP for the officers murdered.

BIH for the scum that did it.

be safe people.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP