Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Agency-Specific Restoration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Agency-Specific Restoration Have an Agency-Specific question? This is the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2009, 10:22 PM

Default Correct Equip/Electronics 1990 North Carolina State Highway Patrol SSP

Hello - I was hoping that some of the forum members might be able to help to point me in the right direction as to what North Carolina used as the propert equipment/electronics setup for their 1990 black & silver SSP's. Looking to equip my recent addition properly.

The first attached photo is from an 89 NCSHP SSP I believe to be a most likely setup. Reason being is that I have holes underneath the parking brake which would appear from this photo be from the bracket of whatever piece of equipment that is. Interior photos from a 93 don't have any equipment in this particular location. Appreciate any input folks can provide as to the items in the photos.

As for the second attached photo (thanks Brian aka predator20), all of the in-service photos of black and silver NCSHP SSP's I seen seem to have the same antenna and rear deck light setup. Thanks again for any help folks can lend to point me in right direction on what I need to look for here.

I haven't noticed any blue dash lights unless I'm just overlooking and it seems most of the black and silver NCSHP SSP's were slick tops. Did they just use wigwag's or something like that? My apologies in advance as I'm a bit of a layman on these things.

Appreciate any advise and help folks might be able to lend. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 89NCHP.jpg (62.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-848F.JPG (51.2 KB, 53 views)

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/