Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Show Info
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Show Info A place to share information on upcoming shows or other events.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
Please dont pretend you know what you're talking about. I can scan our policy manual as it pertains to equipment for vehicles as well, and as I already pointed out - BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - there is not an absolute when dealing/ordering from suppliers and manufacturers for equipment. It is impossible to produce large numbers of fleet cars EXACTLY the same for consecutive years. There WILL be inconsistencies. All you're showing me by trying to use a copy of SOP, is that you have NEVER been in Law Enforcement.

Why should I search something I've personally lived thru and dealt with - and continue to deal with? I've been IN the Mustang hobby world since the early 80s and IN Law Enforcement for 22 yrs - as well as owning a NEW 1991 SSP in 1991. You guys have this standpoint that you know every thing concerning (cop)cars and the fact remains, you are not the be all to end all when it comes to them and the hobby. Well, other than your reputations as a group proceeds you. Absolutely amazes me when someone counters yalls opinions, it dips from your end to insults and condescension.

There were no insults, and it seems that you brought alot of attitude here with you from the start.

I've been in LE for 18+ years. I also drove an SSP in-service. I still own a 1993 Mustang that I bought new. Does that make me an expert? I don't think so.

Maybe it's you who should take a step back and think about what you say, and how you say it, on a website that you joined two months ago.

If you're here to make a positive contribution, then by all means do so....if you are here to stir things up and start trouble, I'll happily show you the door.

Do some research on the Federal CC1 and maybe you might learn a little something. We learn things here on a regular basis.

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363