View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:59 PM

Cool

Wow I can see that I have some explaining to do. I told my half brother that he could keep anything over 10K if he sold the car. My thinking was that no one in their right mind would ever pay that amount. He used my Motor City Marauders screen name to regisiter on this board for me and the rest came from him...Sorry...I am an enthusiast and I intend to keep this car. It is not for sale at this time unless someone makes a stupid offer. I have been trying to purchase these cars for many years as I live in the area. I am growing tired of my Trilogy supercharged and stroked Marauder and plan to restore the remaining Mustang to as close to OEM as possible...It is almost to nice to tear down and restore...I need to replace the original exhaust and am torn between putting an X-pipe and flowmasters or keeping it all original..I appreciate your feedback and apoligize for coming across as a Bubba used car dealer...I am as big an entusiast as any of you..With any luck I hope to be able to purchase the remaining 72 Javelin 401 from the same collection..It still has the original State Trooper plate on the back and is out of a time capsule...Thanks again AL