View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 12:28 PM

The 86 ssp car were the only injected 4 eyed cars.

IMO I predict the 07-09 GT 500 cars are going to go down in value for the first ten years like any other car. I also don't believe they will skyrocket to being worth 40 times original sticker price (not in my lifetime anyway). If anyone is paying attention to our wizards in washington and around the world it is clear that a 500 horsepower muscle car is on the short list of extinction unless it gets 30mpg and has a big bank of batterys in the trunk. As for current purchase price if you are a buyer now is an excellent time to take advantage of the market. Many gt 500's out there around 40k and I have seen a few for high 30's. As with any other economic downturn, individuals have to let their toys go to address other needs and while it is bad for some, it's a real good time to buy. Naturally the biggest issue with resale is originality, miles, and condition. When CS passes (not to wish it on him) and the cars spike in value, there will be alot of people saying I should of bought one 20 years ago when they were reasonably priced.

Lastly if anyone finds an 07 or 08 GT 500 hard top color vapor with black stripes let me know. (It has to be 100 percent original with no mods, all paperwork, window sticker, low miles, etc etc.) I am currently looking.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP