View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXNODRAMANOTCH View Post
Great work guys! I'm in contact with another MN State Patrol Mustang owner here in MN (apparently some of the 20 MN SSPs were given by the State of MN to County Law Enforcement Departments when new and this guy has acquired and restored one of them) and I may soon have his VIN and other information to pass along.
Got the VIN today, and it is from a later order of 3 consecutive SSPs (not the consecutive 20). The owner is going to talk to the Sheriffs Department about how they acquired the SSP. The owner told me he thought there were 2 other ones that had been issued by the state in a similar fashion. He also told me that it had silver 10-holes in service, but no mud flaps (unlike all the photos of the MN SSPs) and that the trunk release was NOT in the glovebox (like the other known 20 MN SSPs), but to the left of the steering wheel on the lower dash. I asked him to get me a photo of the buck tags and door sticker when he gets the car out of storage in the spring. All I have for now is the VIN: 1FAP40E6KF214357

1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car
1989 5.0 LX Convertible
1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol)
2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew