Thread: 1982 CHP #0300
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Addicted to CHPs/SSPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP8336 View Post
Kinda sad to see a CHP Mustang SSP in the blackberry bushs. I have kept my CHP car in the heated garage since I bought it from the CHP on 9-1-1987.

O well....... Mustang Kid .........I would like to give you MY honest opinon on ALL the very nice SSP cars your dad owns.

I really think your dad is awsome for buying all of those SSP cars back in the day like I did and KEEPING THEM.
I will label your dad a SSP hobbyist.

He bought all of these nice cars and kept them for so many years. I may not agree with how these cars were kept but thats not for me to judge.

Without saying to much B.S. I want you to know that these cars are getting hard to find and are special to many members here. There are some people in this hobby to make money buying and selling these cars as you prob already know who they are.

Then there are some of us that own these cars because we LOVE the cars and the SSP history that lives in every one of these cars. I really hope you understand what I am trying to relate to you.
Please save ALL of the SSP cars your dad owns. I hope YOU can restore all of these AWSOME cars in due time. If you or your dad dont want to do that then please try to sell them to a SSP hobbist that will restore them to there former glory. I have owned my car for 24 years and I hope YOU will own all of these AWSOME cars for as long as I have......... Your Friend Rich
Thanks Rich
My dad hasnt had the money to rent or build a nice garage(we'll have to once we start restoring our cars) to store all of them in. Most all the cars my dad has he bought like they are now(unrestored and beat up), but he has covered the nice ones to protect them from the sun.
I plan on keeping all the mustangs when they become mine someday
I am going to push to get the 82 pulled out and cleaned up

Sam-
1985 CHP #8337
CHP Motor Transport Mustangs