View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:36 PM

Default Hialeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
I'm from Hialeah....so I had to pause for a minute before responding.

I think you are referring to the JetStrobe bars. I have never seen one on an FHP car, but I guess it's possible. Another possibility is that the Jetsonics could be ordered with optional strobes, housed in the normal takedowns (the later style). These were a direct plug and play type of installation, and could easily be made to function without any additional wiring (ie, easy for a Trooper to make the modification).
Your right "Jetstrobe", sorry to hear your from Hialeah "the City of Progress", and NO take home cars, my jetstrobe has take downs and alleys, the speaker housing, it has a 6 outlet power supply for the front and a 4 outlet for the rear and in the rear it has two halogens that serve has alternating flashers, I thought about puting that one on my SSP only because i wanted to power it up w/o drilling a hole in the roof, I can use a couple wires to light it up and contuor the edge of the roof between the roof bracket. visually it will look the same (to the untrained SSP eye) untill I turn it on, it does not draw as much power as the JS-1

John Costa
1993 EX-FHP #1357
1991 NCHP #91-1212
2005 GT UNMARKED
www.photobucket.com/johnsrides