View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:15 AM

Thanks for the input, guys! Mike, I hear ya about the memory thing. MF160827 and MF160828 were both added to the Project 2.5 years ago. I do not have any notes on either of these cars to reference, but I am a creature of habit when it comes to the Project. I had the pages worded as "LOUISIANA" and not Louisiana State Police, which tells me that the Buck Tags reportedly only listed the State name. We have seen before where Buck Tags said "CALIFORNIA" that were not CHP cars but had actually been ordered by the State for unknown uses. The same could be true on this car.

Since MF160827 has a Marti Report and was added at the same time as MF160828, that means (to me) that we used the Marti Report to confirm both cars as SSP Mustangs because the Buck Tags were unclear. Since we still cannot confirm what agency used this car, I changed the pages to "LOUISIANA (unconfirmed)". Thanks again!

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!