Thread: Fox interiors
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 08:09 AM
**No Longer a Registered Member**

TMI is by far the largest maufacturer and seller of reproduction Mustang interiors for all year Mustangs. IF you have ever bought repo seat covers for 64-70 Mustangs, the chances are they were TMI. Generally a good product. Some of the vinyls are not a heavy in thickness as originals however that is what is available. The covers generally fit very good. The key for the Fox Bodies will be the match on the cloth to the original material.

TMI has been offering modified seat seat covers that fit stock frames with new foam fitted for the more modern seat covers. These upgraded seat covers fit nice and look great if you are looking for a more updated looking and sitting seat.

For the SSP guys, the proof will be in the stock cloth short seat covers. Most of the cloth material has been discontinued from the major fabric suppliers like Miami Rubber for years. At this point I must assume that TMI has had the stock cloth materials reproduced OR they are going to sell a cloth seat cover product that is manufactured with close and available material but not exact material.

As I remember, TMI will be at SEMA next week. I will make a point of looking at these products if they are shown at SEMA while I am there next week.