Thread: New Member..
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 10:44 PM

Default New Member..

Hello, fellas!! I am new to this site and have been looking for a notch for some time, recently came across one in really good shape and founding out its a factory ssp car was a bonus, I bought it on the spot. Its a 87 manual ordered by Jefferson co police department in Louisville Ky. 1 of 2 ordered that year. I did a car fax report on it and has been through many...many owners since taken out of service and sold at auction in 91 but its gonna stop with me!! I plan to go through it and bring it back to life. Has had a lot done, some good and some bad...I work in louisville and used to live there, I currently live about 45 min outside of town and the history of this car is very exciting. I am no expert on these cars and this site has taught me a lot about the special tags and such...just wanted to say Hi and tell yall about my recent finding! I saw a guy posted on here recently that also lived in Louisville and was looking...I don't Know how many they ordered but I snatched one up and pretty siked about it and its pretty darn good shape and no rust...!! Cheers Fellas!
Robert