View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 11:56 PM

Jim thanks! we are on the same page with this as with most everything in this hobby.
Admen Mike also...and..... i am sure others that i have not yet had the opportunity to talk
to and share information with on a one to one basis. via phone and PM....... I have always
thought of this site as the REAL DEAL ssp Mustang site based on you and Admin. Mikes
dedication and experience in this hobby. not as current LEO but as LEO/car guy/correct
resto or don't even try guy's! ...Jim...you have told me how the cow eats the cabbage and i
appreciate your honesty and candor!..... It's unfortunate that some in this hobby have the
Walter Mitty syndrome thing going on and not the Mustang guy (this is a piece of history)
that's why i restored it thing going on. REAL police that see my car at a car show see a
piece of history restored by a Mustang/ford guy and thank me! THANK ME! and I thank
them for the job they are doing .....I happen to know of someone who posted (on another
site) that their occupation was LEO and when they were called on it..... they immediately
went to their control panel and changed it!!! shame on you POSER did you think no one
would see it.... find it? I have ZERO respect for you.