View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:56 PM

Default Exact Replica CHP Door Decals available

Some of you know that I have been working over a year or so now at getting CHP door decals remade the correct way.
I spent endless hours recreating the file for these decals. HOURS spent on just the State seal inside the star.

I found a company that does that type of screening. Infact, the owner laughed when I showed him a sample of an original Viatchrome set.
He told me that he probably screened those decals at some point in time.
He has been doing this for over 40 years now.

He told me Vitachrome subbed the work out, that there are only a few companies out there that do this type of printing.
How lucky was I to find this guy ???

Well, I received them a week ago. They are exact. Couldn't be any more perfect than originals. Backing paper is not cut to the shape of the star as you can see, but it gets thrown away anyway.
I could not see paying extra just for them to die cut the backing paper.
They were not cheap to have printed as it was.

My wish was to try to get the pricing around $175.00 a set, but wasn't going to happen.
I also had the " Safety and Service " decals made in the clear rectangle for those that want them.
Complete set for one car including Safety and Service $220.00 plus shipping.

If you are wanting a set, I am going to require proof that you have a car these are going on before selling them to anyone.
I am not selling them to just anyone that wants them, I want to make sure they are going on a restored CHP vehicle first.

I have 25 sets available. PM or email if interested.
Send an email address, I'll try to get better pics to you.

Again, the only difference is the backing paper. The color is exact, file is exact as I duplicated an original set.
You will not be able to tell the difference from a Vitachrome decal.
John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 015.jpg (70.7 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 016.jpg (33.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 017.jpg (32.1 KB, 44 views)