View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOstang View Post
In some respects the hobby was isolated for a long time with the forums. Given the advent of Facebook and the number of users on there, it has opened up a whole world (literally) of people with SSPs looking to connect with other SSP owners and learn more about their SSP.
I find that many FB users have little to no knowledge of how the hobby evolved through the first message boards and forums (I'm not being derogatory; we all started out new to this hobby at some point). I hope that this forum will continue to be a vital source for SSP information. That is why we continue to focus on the cars and their history. MANY automotive forums are struggling to remain relevant and their lack of activity points to their eventual demise. FB is good for buying & selling, socializing and networking, but I want to see our efforts here continue for many years to come.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!