View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 AM
...Gathering Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbe2598 View Post
No I speak as a very dissatisfied customer. M-Squad took me for $350.00 bucks three years ago, gave me a crappy set of magnetic FHP decals that did not fit. Would not return calls, would not answer emails etc etc etc. As I showed the car at shows, many on this site & org saw those crappy decals and gave very negative comments. I knew nothing of M-Squad and took the advise from members who had used them for their projects.

It took the guy three months after having my money, only call I ever got why it took so long was that his wife had a child. I had to threaten to either make the decals or send my money back.

Those decals have now been sold to another member & I am very happy with the quality of what the sign company did in Jeff City, Mo for $ 125.00 total.

Again you are the consumer, do as you wish.....Sam Walton said it best...The consumer will hire or fire you simply by spending your money elsewhere.
I guess I got the real "rest of the story" now "Sam". I fully understand the situation now and will continue the use of M-Squad decals and will stand by their quality. Thanks.