View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 02:11 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
I'll keep an eye out for any TxDPS cars posted in those other places and post up the details. Are you looking for a project, turn-key, or in-between?
Hi Bill,

Well, this was the one I was interested in. The member on here who had it on here had listed it on Corral for sale last year. I reached out to him on Corral, but never heard anything back, then it was gone... I don’t know who bought it, if it’s still in PA or if that person who now owns it is even on here of the FB page or if anyone knows where it may be now.

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...ead.php?t=6838

The white one on eBay, I can’t seem to get any real info on it. It has been posted here in the classifieds several times, but I question the rear roll bar and the fact that there’s no info as to which TX Agency used it and for what purpose. Yes, it has TX BUCs still attached but how does one know or find out which agency it was really assigned to, to confirm it was actually in-service?

I’ve been a member on here for years, I know about Roman’s TX DPS research and his old link attached to this site and have followed many TX DPS threads through the years... but I’ve never seen anyone on here with a TX DPS unit that had an actual roll bar in it - and I’ve always seen just the “black-n-whites” that members have found or restored (86-93).
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13
2018 EB Fastback w/PP