View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 08:19 AM

My God - Does this ever end??? Your motivations, and the those of others, were to attack me, and let's not deny it.

I deleted Jim's post because I found it offensive. As a moderator, I have the right to do that. The word in question was used several times in the post, as well as other inappropriate content. Jim, if you had that much of an issue with it, then you could have contacted me instead of someone else about it, and I would have been happy to explain it; you chose not to. And after pointing out the other 7 or 8 times it was used throughout the forums, I deleted those posts; with over 40,000 of them, it's not easy to keep track of them all.

I find it ironic, Mike, that if the information presented on .org is so grossly inaccurate, that so much of it is present here, including format, content and photos. As for everything else posted in this thread, it's a clear reflection on the type of vituperative activity allowed here, and does not merit a response.

Delete my ID. I won't be back.

Last edited by ImEvil1; 09-19-2007 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Antagonistic remarks removed.