View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:59 PM

Default NCSHP SSP Restoration Guidebook

Hello,

I have been fortunate to gather a significant amount of detail from many generous people regarding how the North Carolina State Highway Patrol outfitted their SSP Mustangs. To that end I have started to author an NCSHP Restoration Guidebook as a means to document and share what I have learned. So far I have established the draft Table of Contents, overall Guidebook format and this morning composed the Forward and Introduction section.

Next I will begin section by section composing other part of the Guidebook. If folks have photographs, content information, stories / anecdotes, etc. they would like to contribute I would be most appreciative of anythings folks could offer up to help out. I don't particularly have a timetable for completing, but the initial publication will be Volume 1 so that updates may be incorporated for future volume publications.

This afternoon I added to my 90 NCSHP SSP the crown jewel of interior NCSHP SSP equipment, the Tait T-8000 vehicular repeaters / handheld radio charger unit. Hastily took a few photos while I still had some decent lighting. I've attached one for your viewing enjoyment.

Warm Regards,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 90 NCSHP SSP 10-18-09.JPG (88.6 KB, 193 views)

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/