Thread: 1988 SSP $5000
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:48 PM

Default 1988 SSP $5000

I've decided to let this car go. I'm hoping it will go to someone who will restore, or at least not mod. Car has been registered, just waiting to receive title, should be any time. I have a thread here, http://www.specialservicemustang.net...ead.php?t=4826 that lists about everything I know about it. Almost all stock. Has just over 4000 showing on the odometer now, and it's still getting drove a little. I broke the passenger exterior door handle, when it froze shut, but that should be fixed before to long. Have a full new set of front light lenses. Overall it's pretty straight, and rust free, except for a little surface and the spots shown. I tried to take pics of all the little nicks on the outside. I believe at one time it had a little fender bender in the front. I will get it on a lift and get pics of the underneath, it's about as solid as they come. I also need to get more interior pics, as it cleans up pretty good.

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of this right now, would just really like to see it go to a good home. I would be willing to trade for other Foxbodies. Preferably a 4eyes with T-tops, or perhaps a 4 cylinder for my son. Also need a good set of heads, like AFR 185's or similar, and a WC rebuilt T-5 .