Thread: Front end paint
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:43 AM

AOL is no longer going to have its FTP site, so I can't use it for my pictures anymore. The above service was Fotki, but they must limit the number of times that the pictures show, because I don't see them anymore, either.

These are at Photobucket, Let's see if it is any better?

Dropped the car off Saturday morning, of course I talked too much. Drive up the Tri-State sucked, it is under construction for almost the whole trip and narrow lanes, rain, and windy day were at my nerves, but I have to say that it towed really well, despite the conditions. I'd love to get a scale on the car, it can't weigh very much in the current configuration. The body and paint man is going to have a glass guy pull the remaining glass, I decided it was worth the extra $40 or $50 to not screw up the rear window, and I need a new windshield, anyway.

As long as I am thinking of it, is the vinyl top trim supposed to stay silver? I looked through all of the pictures of the '82's that I could find and, when you can see it, sometimes it looks silver, black, or white?

"You know, I think it was James Joyce who said that a genius makes no mistakes, that his errors are on purpose and they become the portholes of discovery, that's the kind of thing you say when you do something real stupid." Red Green